Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Getting back on track

Ok, I took my week off, and now its time to get back with the running. I really did miss it. This is encouraging to me, since it shows how much running has become part of my everyday life (I've been running less than three years (not counting the phases earlier in my life)).

We've gotten soaked with rain for the last week, really soaked. But I ran anyway. Both Monday and today I had to wade through a few ankle-deep puddles along my running path. It wasn't miserable; it sort of made it feel like an adventure.

My first run after the time off was actually on Friday. I dropped the car off for service, then ran home, circa 3 miles. It's nice to use running to fulfill an actual transportation need.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?